Scrum Master / SAFe - Solution Train Engineer
We are looking a servant leader and coach for the Program/Phase, facilitating and guiding the work of all ARTs and Suppliers involved.
• Assign Features to appropriate PI Fix Versions for PI consideration
• Ensure Representation in PI Planning Event for your Capabilities & Features / Understand LEIG VS Prioritization, ART Business Objectives, Capabilities & Features Committed to the PI – LEIG VS & Business (LATAM STE/PD Lead)
• Ensure Stories underneath Features Committed get slotted to a Sprint for that PI (LATAM STE/PD Lead)
• Monitor PI execution Health
• Support ART team in demoing Capability and obtaining Business Owner approval
• Create & communicate Project Plan
• Report progress on a weekly basis
• Owns the Project Plan, track and report progress & deliverables.
• Identifies resource needs.
• Provides direction to the Team on project deliverables and upcoming deadlines.
• Provides guidelines for planning and executing all major Phases of the Project.
• Coordinates among multiple solution and system archtiecture teams, development teams, QA/Test teams to ensure efficiency in day to day team activities.
• Ensures readiness for implementation by preparing a detailed release plan, obtaining signoff, ensuring development teams are ready, etc.
• Identifies and manages risks, issues and mitigation plans; escalate them when needed.
• Identifies changes to the scope of the project. Ensures change requests process is followed to manage them.
• Communicates project status to the Team and Management.
• Fluent in Spanish & English.
• Leadership skills, self guided
• Positive attitude
• Sense of urgency
• Excellent communication skills
Reportar Anuncio Destacar Anuncio